So, my nephew was playing around on my phone and after I got it back from him, when I go to messaging and open a conversation or try to search on the web browser, the only option I am provided with is the speaker button to talk to text. The regular keyboard isn't even an option. I tried playing around with the settings through messaging and got nothing and I also went to Language and Keyboard settings and it shows that the only keyboard option I even have now is the Google Voice Typing one. What do I do to get back to the normal keyboard so I have an option of typing my texts AND/OR using the Google Voice Typing option?
    03-10-2017 07:35 AM
    So, my nephew was playing around on my phone and after I got it back from him, when I go to messaging and open a conversation or try to search on the web browser, the only option I am provided with is the speaker button to talk to text. The regular keyboard isn't even an option. I tried playing around with the settings through messaging and got nothing and I also went to Language and Keyboard settings and it shows that the only keyboard option I even have now is the Google Voice Typing one. What do I do to get back to the normal keyboard so I have an option of typing my texts AND/OR using the Google Voice Typing option?
    Welcome to Android Central. Have you checked in your device settings under "Accessibility"? It could be set for someone with visual or dexterity impairment.
    03-10-2017 09:50 AM