Hello all, I have straight talk, they have changed their voice mail in my area. I have to call a different number when I want to hear my saved messages, and that could change any time. See my daughter passed and the messages are from her. They are important to me. Does any one know how to extract them to something? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks
    03-13-2017 09:59 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Our condolences for your loss.

Saved voicemails would be on your carrier's server. Try asking them, and tell them about the circumstances.
    03-14-2017 02:19 PM
    I had to do this for someone, from an iPhone. They had switched carriers so the saved messages didn't go to their new device. We used an audio recorder connected to the headphone output to record the audio and then copied it from the SD card in that recording device to his PC.

You might be able to accomplish the same with a male to male headphone cable and audio software on your computer (Audacity is decent and free), provided there is a microphone input or a switchable headphone jack.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-14-2017 02:45 PM