So I tried to download a rooter for my phone through my computer... I downloaded Kingo Root but it kept on giving me a server error so i tried something else. I found iRoot and decided to give it a try so when i clicked the download button (the website looked legit and professional) the google virus warning came up saying that it isn't safe. I decided to ignore it because the whole idea of rooting my phone is to give it abilities that you need hacking type skills to have. I then felt a little bit uncomfortable and stopped the download halfway through. My phone was charging through my computer at the time so it was connected. It started typing random letters and buttons and i had no control over so i turned the screen on and then it wouldn't let me type anything so i turned my phone off and now it won't turn back on. Can somebody please help me with a solution. All your ideas are appreciated and thank you.
    03-14-2017 09:34 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What Google virus warning do you mean? Were you downloading using your phone's browser or your computer's?
    03-15-2017 07:54 PM