I have the S7 and after watching a few videos I noticed that glass screen protectors don't really go well with cases. As long as the glass was installed anytime someone tried a case the glass would slip off. Since I want my phone having a case I don't know if I should get a glas protector or not. Does is help the phone from getting cracked?
    * If I get a tempered glass I would like a clear one. So, no black, white or gold edges.
    03-15-2017 12:44 AM
    The glass protectors can help prevent cracks depending on the way the phone lands.
    The more common protection is from scratches.
    03-15-2017 02:31 AM
    I have the S7 and after watching a few videos I noticed that glass screen protectors don't really go well with cases. As long as the glass was installed anytime someone tried a case the glass would slip off. Since I want my phone having a case I don't know if I should get a glas protector or not. Does is help the phone from getting cracked?
    * If I get a tempered glass I would like a clear one. So, no black, white or gold edges.
    It depends.... It could help for some impacts depending on a lot of different factors, however realistically they reduce scratches. The bottom line is they usually don't hurt.
    03-15-2017 05:46 PM