Is the LG G10 and G20 phone compatible for use with Android Auto

A

AC Question

I bought a car a while back that allowed for use of Android Auto. I finally gave it a try with my LG G10 phone after a few months and I actually liked it. Then all of a sudden it wouldn't sync with my car. There were a few times when it would work but since then it basically doesn't work in my car. I thought maybe the USB media hub wasn't functioning properly so I went to the dealership and made them replace it USB media hub. I tried it one time and worked perfectly, but after that initial try it went back to its old ways of not syncing. What should I do? Is there a way to make my phone compatible? Is there a rollout schedule for adding more phones to the compatibility list?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I bought a car a while back that allowed for use of Android Auto. I finally gave it a try with my LG G10 phone after a few months and I actually liked it. Then all of a sudden it wouldn't sync with my car. There were a few times when it would work but since then it basically doesn't work in my car. I thought maybe the USB media hub wasn't functioning properly so I went to the dealership and made them replace it USB media hub. I tried it one time and worked perfectly, but after that initial try it went back to its old ways of not syncing. What should I do? Is there a way to make my phone compatible? Is there a rollout schedule for adding more phones to the compatibility list?

Not sure if you mean the v10 (I could not find a G10 like in your post) but see if this helps https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-v10/help/android-auto-bluetooth-issues-t3238708

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis