My camera is lost

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

I'm not 100% understanding your question. Is there something wrong with the cameras on your device? If it's both front and rear it's probably software related, since the cameras are different hardware, unless there is some sort of underlying controller for both cameras. My suspicion would be software. What if any error messages do you get? What exactly is happening, how is it malfunctioning. And what have you tried to do to fix it so far? Of course you have tried simply restarting your device?

RR05

Dec 29, 2017
Visit site
I need Your help! My front camera did'nt work ,My rear camera is working but the front cam.was not and dont have an option to click front camera,what will I do? Please help Me.thanks :)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Okay, if Safe Mode changed nothing, it may simply be failure of the front camera, or a loose connection. That's no more than speculation on my part. Others here may be able to suggest another cause of the trouble.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay