Im trying to figure out a way to save the files inside it, I don't even care if the phone will work afterwards because I'm getting a new one, but I have thousands of photos and music on it and I'd love to get them back.
    When I press the power button to load, the "Loading android" sceen will stay forever/till the battery is fully drain. Even after multiple tries.
    I am, luckily, able to enter the root of the phone, but the device says that it's locked so I am unable to navigate in there. It says , that I'm suppose to connect my android to Hisuite, but I've never used it before.
    When I connected the phone in root mode to Hisuite to pc, Hisuite doesn't recognizes the phone. When I try to reset it through Hisuite , Hisuite says:"Phone isn't compatible, please take the phone to a service.".
    Since I want to do it myself, I'd like to ask how to recover my preasious files. I've found on a website the android version for download for my phone.
    I'm scared that the android reinstall will delete all my files that I'm trying to save.

Please, if you know a way to solve this, Help me. I have a windows 64x Ultimate and any linux needed. Debian, Ubuntu, Gnome. You call it. Anything that's needed.
    Thanks, Djkato.
    03-18-2017 09:59 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sorry that you're faced with this -- but did you knowingly do a factory reset without first backing up those thousands of photos and music files? As you must know, a factory reset wipes all of the data on the phone. Or was this an unexpected factory reset?

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that data is all gone after the factory reset.
    03-19-2017 01:39 PM
    Well, actually its not my phone, its my friends phone. I actually didnt realize that...
    Thank you for reminding me.
    03-19-2017 03:01 PM