I'm trying to unlock the bootloader for my OP2, and from what people say online it's relatively easy, but I installed all appropriate drivers (OPO drivers, Google ADB drivers) and I also installed the adb and fast boot all-in-one setup utility that 'should' install everything necessary for unlocking.

The problem occurs when I power off the phone and then run ADB devices or fastboot devices. Adb stays blank and Fastboot says <waiting for device> I have been literally hours searching in google for many solutions but none seem to work for me. I tried to manually update drivers from 'device management' but the 'other devices' doesn't appear at all, and even when I 'enable show hidden devices' the android icon appears with a question mark and not with a yellow exclamation mark like others in forums have gotten. I have no idea what to do anymore, I've reinstalled all drivers numerous times and restarted my computer many times.
    Im just trying to unlock the bootloader, it's never been so difficult for me like it is now and I don't know why.

Thanks in advance,
    03-18-2017 03:48 PM
    See other thread for replies: https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=779176
    ADB and Fastboot dont detect OnePlus2 when in Fastboot mode
    03-18-2017 04:15 PM