Logging out on a tablet - slotomania
    03-19-2017 07:50 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Open the game and look in the game's settings -- anything there about logging out? How did you log in in the first place? Using your Facebook account, your Google Play Games account, or something else?
    03-19-2017 12:48 PM
    There is no way to close an app. All I have found is to turn off the tablet. Androids suck. I wish I'd bought an Apple.
    08-31-2019 11:36 AM
    There is no way to close an app. All I have found is to turn off the tablet. Androids suck. I wish I'd bought an Apple.
    Welcome to the forums. That's not true, there are different ways you close an app, using the return key a couple of times, closing out from the recent apps overview or force stop from the general settings. What kind of problem are you having?
    08-31-2019 11:41 AM
    Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstall?
    08-31-2019 11:41 AM
    By the way, this is a very old thread, are you still talking about the same app? The OP was asking how to log out from this app, not how to close it. Could you elaborate a bit more, please?
    08-31-2019 11:49 AM
    I just realized that
    By the way, this is a very old thread, are you still talking about the same app? The OP was asking how to log out from this app, not how to close it. Could you elaborate a bit more, please?
    08-31-2019 11:53 AM
    I am unfortunately very aware how old the thread is, and frankly annoyed that nothing has been improved in ***** Android world. There is still no way to x out or back out of the Slotomania app on an Android tablet with out shutting it off. No swiping no nothing to get out.
    09-01-2019 02:28 AM
    I am unfortunately ery aware how old the thread is, and frankly annoyed that nothing has been improved in ***** Android world. There is still no way to x out or back out of the Slotomania app on an Android tablet with out shutting it off. No swiping no nothing to get out.
    You've had 2 and a half years to switch to Apple or something else. The app devoloper is Nevada based. What did they recommend? Reading the reviews, it's likely that you just don't how to log out. Good luck
    09-01-2019 02:41 AM
    I am unfortunately very aware how old the thread is, and frankly annoyed that nothing has been improved in ***** Android world. There is still no way to x out or back out of the Slotomania app on an Android tablet with out shutting it off. No swiping no nothing to get out.
    Well, you need to contact the app developers about that problem. It's not exactly an Android problem, right?
    09-01-2019 10:38 AM
    Mod note, cleaned up the thread. Please be polite to others. As a reminder,here is a link to the community guidelines:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/vo...uidelines.html
    09-01-2019 11:07 AM
    Whether you can "x out" of an app or not is determined by the app developer, not by Androiid. The standard way in Android is the Back button. If the developer didn't implement that, use Recents to swipe the app off the screen (that closes it) and complain to the developer. Google can't control how developers write their apps. (Neither can Apple - all Apple does is not carry the app if it doesn't meet with their approval - so the developer thinks "heck with Apple, I'll make it an Android app", and the user gets stuck with an improperly developed app.)

But whether the app listens for the back button or not has nothing to do with Google or Android.
    09-01-2019 04:05 PM
    It seems you don't understand how Android works. There's no need to completely close an app yourself. When you exit an app, it pauses in the background (not using any CPU or battery), ready to reopen in case you planned to go back to it. But if you don't, and if you start opening other apps, the system will automatically close apps out of RAM to make room for the newly opened app as needed. You can always Force Close an app by going to Settings>Apps, selecting the app, then tapping Force Close. Or if you go to the Recent Apps/Overview page and swipe away that app, that essentially closes it out of RAM.

If, on the other hand, you're complaining that you can't close the app because you can't find the onscreen Home button, then simply swipe up a little from the bottom of the screen, and the nav buttons should show up. From there, you can tap Back or Home, and voila! You've exited the game. Not too sucky, IMO.
    09-01-2019 08:38 PM