[MEGATHREAD - Gionee guest mode problems]

Pablurix

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Forgot my guest mode passcode

I set up my guest mode passcode a while back, but i never changed my phone's password, so i forgot it and now i can't change it.
How do You change it?!? Help

My phone is a BLU Studio Energy

Posted via the Android Central App

A

AC Question

Please i forgot my guest mode password

I enabled guest mode without the password and when I realized my messages and call logs were had hidden, l wanted to disable and I am asked to insert my password which I don't know.

A

AC Question

I forgot guest mode password of my phon gionee F103 .please help me to get back my password

I forgot guest mode password of my phon gionee F103 .please help me to get back my password

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Re: I forgot guest mode password of my phone gionee F103 so please help me to get back my password

I forgot my guest mode password of my phone gioneef103 give me help to get back

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: I forgot guest mode password of my phon gionee F103 .please help me to get back my password

If you forgot it, there's not a lot you can do other than a factory reset to remove the account

A

AC Question

i have forgotten the guest mode password in Gionee p6?

My phone is Gionee p6.I have forgotten the guest mode password.i can't access my gallery and call logs.Any please help me?

A

AC Question

I forgot my guest mode password in gionee f103 what should I do

I forgot my phone guest mode password in gionee f103 what should I do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I forgot my guest mode password in gionee f103 what should I do

Welcome to Android Central! What happens if you power the phone off, then boot back up again?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: my phone is gionee p6 and i unlock the guest mode. i forget my password.

Welcome to Android Central! Does it matter if you reboot it? If you forgot the password, then you might have to do a factory reset: GIONEE Pioneer P6 - How to Hard Reset my phone - HardReset.info. This will require you to enter your Google username and password after the reset is done, before you can proceed to the Setup Wizard, since it will be regarded as an unauthorized factory reset.

A

AC Question

How to disable Guest mode password

I'm using Gionee F103 pro. I want to disable my guest mode on my phone. I don't even use password on the phone, and the disabling option is prompting me to put password. What should I do, I'm stuck.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to disable Guest mode password

Welcome to Android Central! Is it asking you to create a password, or enter a password in order to disable? Has this always been your phone, or did you get it from someone else?

A

AC Question

how to remove password of guest mode if i forgot the password

how to remove password of guest mode if i forgot the password in my gionee 34 in phone