[MEGATHREAD - Gionee guest mode problems]

Pablurix

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Forgot my guest mode passcode

I set up my guest mode passcode a while back, but i never changed my phone's password, so i forgot it and now i can't change it.
How do You change it?!? Help

My phone is a BLU Studio Energy

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to disable guest mode in gionee f103 but i gorgot my password

Welcome to Android Central! You might have to do a factory reset. There's usually no way to retrieve these passwords, since that would make it a fairly useless security measure.

A

Android Central Question

I forgot my guest mode password. My phone is Gionee S6 Pro

i dont know who has set my password. Is there any method to crack my guest mode password? i dont know my password

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I forgot my guest mode password. My phone is Gionee S6 Pro

Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, you typically have to do a factory reset to clear out this kind of password. We don't allow discussions on how to bypass security features, sorry.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to break guest Lock

Welcome to Android Central! Is this your phone? How did you get stuck in Guest Mode? If you forgot the password, you may have to do a hardware key factory reset.

A

Android Central Question

Stuck with the guest mode

Please help my phone is Gionee P5W and i have forgotten the password to disable guest mode...I dont want to factory reset...so please any other methods

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: I forgotten both guest password and security question

That’s the end of the line then. You’ll have to factory reset, wiping all personal data not backed up.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: gionee mobile Under security Password protection is not visible

Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the Android Apps forum to the General Help forum, since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.

If you forgot your password, you're not going to find any system setting to recover it or change it. That would make it a very poor security measure. You'll either have to remember the password or do a hardware key factory reset (if possible). You might be asked for the Google account/password associated with the phone in order to proceed.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: gionee mobile Under security Password protection is not visible

Is there a reason you simply copied the OP's question? I'll just copy and paste my initial response again:

If you forgot your password, you're not going to find any system setting to recover it or change it. That would make it a very poor security measure. You'll either have to remember the password or do a hardware key factory reset (if possible). You might be asked for the Google account/password associated with the phone in order to proceed.

A

Android Central Question

How'lol to disable guest mode in Gionee p4 without factory reset

I want to disable guest mode in my Gionee p4 without factory reset.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How'lol to disable guest mode in Gionee p4 without factory reset

Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean that you're stuck in Guest Mode and don't know the password to get out of it? Or that you just don't want the feature at all?

A

Android Central Question

How to disable guest mode in gionee f103 pro.

As I have forgotten my password and also query question answer

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: How to disable guest mode in gionee f103 pro.

If you forgot your password and backup recovery answers (which makes your question seem extremely suspicious of being a stolen phone), then the only possible thing I can think of would be a factory reset. In doing so, you'll lose all data, and you'll also need to use your Google account login when you set up the phone again to prove ownership. I suspect you don't know that info either. If that's the case, you basically have a paperweight.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon