my phone storage is not appearing and im very scared

A

AC Question

my phone storage is not appearing on my DOOGEE Y200, it was fine until yesterday, and I can see photos I have there, but I cant edit them or crop them. Only the SD card is appearing, not the internal stories. Please help me

Niks_Doogee

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
The original question was by me, I signed up now. The internal storage isnt showing on the "File Commander - File Manager" app that I downloaded from the Google Play store, and I also use the "Camera JB+" app, the photos that are on the internal storage are shown in the Camera JB+ Gallery but I cant crop or edit them, nor import them into photo editing apps like "Prisma". But on the other end, apps like "Photo Editor Collage Maker Pro" (on the Google Play store) and a file manager app "SD Card Manager" by apps4u@android is showing both of my storage places. Pls help, I have no clue what is going on.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
For that File Commander app, go to Settings>Apps, select File Commander, then Permissions, and make sure it has full permission to access your files/storage.

Niks_Doogee

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
It has premission to do that and its still not working. Also I forgot to mention, when I connect my phone to the PC, with any USB (fabric given and other bought), with the storage settings to both Media Storage and USB Data Storage, it only showed my SD card, not the internal storage.
PS
My phone is NOT rooted FYI

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I'm not sure what to try next. The firmware might be corrupt, which would require either a factory reset or reinstalling the firmware. But this would also wipe the phone.