What do you mean by outbound transfer?

A

AC Question

When I send an audio file to another mobile the file is sent with message outbound transfer. What does it mean?

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
In general, it would mean that the phone is busy sending your message from the phone to somewhere else.
Normally you would see this type of message only when sending large amounts of data that take a noticeable amount of time to send. Basically a warning of "your phone is busy, do not turn it off" kind of thing.

Which phone?
Which version of android?
Which carrier?
What kind of message were you sending?
Which messaging app?

Dave Ovington

Jun 17, 2022
Visit site
Re: Whiat do you mean by outbound transfer?

In general, it would mean that the phone is busy sending your message from the phone to somewhere else.
Normally you would see this type of message only when sending large amounts of data that take a noticeable amount of time to send. Basically a warning of "your phone is busy, do not turn it off" kind of thing.

Which phone?
Which version of android?
Which carrier?
What kind of message were you sending?
Which messaging app?

I have an A71 , I seen the message "outbound message to my A71" but I didn't send anything and I can't open it to see what it is ,should I be worried?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Was it a notification in your status bar, or a "toast" notification that appears in the middle of the screen, or something else?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC