When i turn on my internal flashlight it says it cannot turn while in camera or apps are using flash and when i touch camera icon it says error camera unavailable
    Vugar Shukurov likes this.
    03-24-2017 10:09 PM
    Welcome to the forums! So, you are saying that your native flashlight app - the one that came with your phone - is not working? Have you tried restarting your phone to see if that glitch disappears? Also, what kind of LG phone do you have?
    03-24-2017 10:51 PM
    When i turn on my internal flashlight it says it cannot turn while in camera or apps are using flash and when i touch camera icon it says error camera unavailable
    Hey... Did found any solution.. I have same problem. Flash light and camera aren't working... Help. Please
    02-16-2018 06:26 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! The flashlight feature utilizes the camera's LED flash. Since the LED flash is part of the camera module, you can't use the Camera app at the same time you're using the LED flash as a flashlight.
    02-16-2018 11:43 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! The flashlight feature utilizes the camera's LED flash. Since the LED flash is part of the camera module, you can't use the Camera app at the same time you're using the LED flash as a flashlight.
    Hi again.
    I don't try use flashlight and camera same time. I wanna to swich on led on dark places. But it's not working. And by this reason the camera doesn't work also.
    02-21-2018 07:04 AM
    If your camera app isn't working either, then either some other app is keeping the camera module busy, or the camera module is faulty. Does it happen in Safe Mode as well? You can search the web for the Safe Mode steps for your phone, or tell us which phone you have.
    02-21-2018 12:21 PM
    If your camera app isn't working either, then either some other app is keeping the camera module busy, or the camera module is faulty. Does it happen in Safe Mode as well? You can search the web for the Safe Mode steps for your phone, or tell us which phone you have.
    Hi, friend.
    Yes. I used it in safe mode, also made hard reset, cleared cach, deleted data, force stopped camera. I tried almost everything, but no result. I use lg v10. Sooooome times camera works, 2-3 times in 60 tries. And flash works when camera works.
    02-21-2018 12:28 PM
    If the problem is happening in Safe Mode, then it's a problem with either the firmware or hardware. Since you already mentioned doing a factory reset, then your only remaining option (apart from bringing the phone to a repair shop) would be to try reinstalling the firmware. If your phone is from Verizon, use their Software Repair Assistant. If not, then you could see if LG Bridge works, but I'm not sure if that's still available for more recent phones. There's also the LG UP program, but that might require rooting.
    02-21-2018 05:22 PM