stuttering while browsing using whatever browsers, why is that so?

A

AC Question

I have never used iPhone. iPhone doesn't have this issue.

I own a number of different brands of Android phones, Samsung, LG, Sony, HTC...etc

And I use 4G LTE all the time.

Can't bear the stuttering while scrolling. Sometimes, I notice some of the picture loading were slow. So I changed to Chrome. Yet, Chrome also shows the same symptoms.

Why ? Is it a problem with the phone's chipset or it's a problem with my ISP? And why iPhone does that so smoothly?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It doesn't matter which brand of phone you're using -- it matters more what kind of processing power they have. If you have a number of budget or midrange phones from those brands, then performance on all of those will likely be middling. I have a Nexus 6P, and choppy scrolling isn't an issue.

iPhones tend to have smooth performance because Apple has total control over the hardware, and can therefore optimize the heck out of the software. This is not the case for Android, where there are dozens of manufacturers making hundreds of different phones with different hardware. This is also why I prefer Nexus or Pixel devices, because these are essentially Google's analogy to the iPhone, since they are designed specifically for Google, and so Android can be well-optimized for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12