Chrome app doesn't open Email app

A

AC Question

Hi

I had to create a website for school using HTML. Now that it's all finished, only one internet browser doesn't fully work... Google Chrome on phone... I don't know wether it is only on my phone on Chrome and I can't test it because my mom still has an iPhone 4s and Chrome only works on iOS 9 or higher.

The problem with Chrome is that, when I complete my contact form and I press send, it doesnt open my email app. When I do this on Opera/Firefox/standard Samsung Internet brower, a pop up appears where I have to select the mail app i want (Email/Gmail/...). Chrome just seems to load the page, but doesn't open anything...

Can someone help please?? I redownloaded Chrome with standard settings so I don't think it's an issue with my settings...)

Thanks

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
... I redownloaded Chrome with standard settings so I don't think it's an issue with my settings...)

Try going back into your Settings >> Application manager, find the Chrome app, tap the 'Force stop' button and then the 'Clear data' button. Now restart the Chrome app and see if there's any difference in opening your site. If you were just hitting the 'Uninstall' button before without doing 'Clear data' first then that doesn't necessarily mean your original settings were deleted. Hitting the 'Clear data' app wipes the app's cache and any previous settings you made, essentially returning the app to its originally installed state.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae