Is there a way to set up my phone to unlock automatically?

ReiSixx9

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
I'm trying to get it so my phone unlocks itself three times per hour. Like, if I'm not there it'll still do it.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi! What kind of phone do you have? I am unsure if this kind of function can be performed; but if your phone's alarms can still go off when the phone is off (ie, the phone will turn on for the alarm to go off), maybe you could set three different alarms for phone "wake-ups"? But I know that's not the same thing as the phone unlocking itself.

ReiSixx9

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi! What kind of phone do you have? I am unsure if this kind of function can be performed; but if your phone's alarms can still go off when the phone is off (ie, the phone will turn on for the alarm to go off), maybe you could set three different alarms for phone "wake-ups"? But I know that's not the same thing as the phone unlocking itself.

Yeah, I tried that. It just turns on the screen without unlocking it. Good idea, though. Thanks!

ReiSixx9

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Unlocking the phone on a schedule is an interesting solution.
What is the problem you are trying to solve.

I can't get a job in my current situation so I'm using one of those apps that you get paid like 1/100 of a cent per hour at max from unlocking your phone. I'm just trying to maximize my efficiency by maybe earning a few more cents while I sleep, to be honest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34