Anyone planning to switch to TMo that could use an insider hook-up (20% off all lines)?

skinnemuva

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello AC community,

I have a code that can be used on up to five accounts that has to be used by Friday, March 31st. I don't know anyone that can use it so would love to give to to people on here that are actually planning on activating new lines with TMo. The details are below:

"When you switch to T-Mobile, I can hook you up with my insider discount, but I only have 5 to give away and I want you to be one of them!

That's 20% off all standard priced voice lines with T-Mobile ONE™ for the life of the account, and now you can add Unlimited HD Streaming—free of charge. This killer deal even applies to our new 2 lines for $100 offer. And if you need more lines, no problem—get 20% off those too!

Because this is available for T-Mobile ONE, it means it's all in. Not a penny more. Join the most satisfied customers in wireless on the network that's tied with Verizon.

Hurry, this offer ends March 31, so you'd better get moving!

On all T-Mobile plans, during congestion the top 3% of data users (>28GB/mo.) may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to data prioritization. Activate HD feature at no cost for HD video (US only). Activate no-cost upgrade for 10GB high-speed mobile hotspot/tethering; after 10GB, tethering at max 3G speeds. "

Respond to this it you want the code and I will respond to you. This will only work for five accounts, so once the first five are used, it is done.

EDIT: I responded to everyone that has asked for a code so far through private message. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara