Improper conduct relavent the customer?

A

AC Question

Please take notice that on my Android ZTE quallcom.I am currently experiencing unlimited 2g data in this I payed for 4g service and all this month of march has been nothing close of this matter and upon a return in person to my ISP 2-3days to follow my due payment cycle and requested a new sim card as I was told per main office staff what had took place upon my initial hookup on 01/30/17 that the store in sacto,Ca.8Th & KSt on the KSt.Mall stated that this sim card shall be fine for my device for the $40 plan of this situation at hand I called main office of boostmobile.com and the rep placed me on hold for a short time hereinafter the rep m.o.for boost requested my home address advising me at that time that our process is always upon a new service requires a new sim according to regulation in closing the consumer states that he is also receiving gmail not his own and consumer prayes that you find in him a favorable accredit to his 90days of not having the service he payed for!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Android Central is not an affiliate of Google or the Android Operating System. As for your issues of your service, I would contact your carrier again and ask to speak to a service manager.