Can you add a home page in easy mode?

A

AC Question

help says to tap the edit button on home page, swipe left or right to the end of pages and click on the + sign. There is no + sign.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? I assume it's a Samsung of some sort.

You might not be able to add more homescreens. Or perhaps you have to fill up the current homescreens before it gives you the option to add another one. Add app shortcuts to all of the blank spaces with a "+" sign, and then see if it gives you the option to add more shortcuts on a new homescreen.

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
help says to tap the edit button on home page, swipe left or right to the end of pages and click on the + sign. There is no + sign.
As you didn't mention what phone or which version of Android this may vary on your phone, but assuming you're referring to Samsung's TouchWiz Easy Mode, try pressing two fingers spaced apart (anywhere on the screen) and just drag them together. A miniature representation of all your screens will show up, with your Home screen having a little blue icon in the upper right corner and all your other screens little grey icons. You can reassign any screen to become your Home screen by pressing on the little icon to make it blue. If you want delete a screen drag it to the trash can icon at the bottom, if you want to add a screen tap on the big + icon. TouchWiz allows up to seven screens so if you already have seven there won't be a + icon.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I got a chance to try this on my wife's Note5. When you're in Easy Mode, tap the Edit option at the top of the screen, then swipe to the right-most screen, which should be a blank screen with a big "+" in the middle. If you tap that, it'll be replaced by a new homescreen with a grid of "+"s (and you'll see another dot added to the row of dots along the bottom, which represent the number of homescreens). Now tap Done at the upper right, and you should have your additional homescreen to add apps to.