Samsung s7 slow charging

A

AC Question

Recently my s7 has been taking forever to charge. I have fast charging on. I've also tried with fast charging off. With the original fast charger the estimated charge time from 86% was 1hr10m. When I used the original power adapter with the usb cable from an LG charger it was 52 min. With original usb cable and LG adapter it was 40 min. And with the LG power adapter and LG cable it was 25 min. Does it sound like an issue with the fast charging power adapter?

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like the pins are worn out on the original Samsung Cable. This can cause fast charge to take longer than normal or to not work at all. But I'd think the brick would be fine. Maybe replace both if you just want to be sure.

jhellyer1

Mar 31, 2017
Visit site
Sounds like the pins are worn out on the original Samsung Cable. This can cause fast charge to take longer than normal or to not work at all. But I'd think the brick would be fine. Maybe replace both if you just want to be sure.

If that were the case, wouldn't using the LG cable with the original power adapter allow for fast charging?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781