Changed behaviour of Predictive Text feature

A

AC Question

Since the latest software update I have noticed these minor yet super annoying changes to the Predictive Text feature. The main issue is that it seems to suggest the most obvious and best word alternative as the left most word in the list of 3 suggested words it provides. It used to suggest the most obvious alternative word/correction as the middle word not the one on the left. Im new to this and not that good so not sure if this description makes sense.

Anyways i was hoping that over time it would adapt to my way of typing but that hasn't happened. Overall its suggested words seem stupider than before.

mermicorn

May 24, 2017
Visit site
Since the latest software update I have noticed these minor yet super annoying changes to the Predictive Text feature. The main issue is that it seems to suggest the most obvious and best word alternative as the left most word in the list of 3 suggested words it provides. It used to suggest the most obvious alternative word/correction as the middle word not the one on the left. Im new to this and not that good so not sure if this description makes sense.

Anyways i was hoping that over time it would adapt to my way of typing but that hasn't happened. Overall its suggested words seem stupider than before.

Myself and a couple other friends who all have different model Samsungs have all been experiencing the same thing. Any idea how to fix it yet?