How to fix HTC Desire system UI has stopped

jeffhaskins

May 2, 2016
Visit site
Htc ui system has stopped how to fix?
Need more info, are you rooted with bootloader unlocked and have TWRP or other custom recovery? Are you s-on or s-off? If none of these and you are running pure stock, it could be due to a google app update. The google search app has been giving people trouble... force closing when you try to open recent apps. (Which is controlled by SystemUI)

darinasimus

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
This issue has been happening to a lot of devices other than the HTC Desire
it is an issue with all of the HTC phones as a whole. Some people have done the below steps in order to stop the error from occurring: 1. go to settings 2. go to applications 3. find the application FACELOCK and disable the application Your device should no longer display that error message, for some reason this application has caused people to have the error you have stated above. Also your device comes preinstalled with the facelock application just as the other devices that have this issue with their devices.

jlwal1115

Sep 1, 2017
Visit site
Darinasimus,
It is so helpful to have the information on how to stop it, but I can't get the phone open to do that. My phone is a referbished replacement that was delivered to me without the Sim card, could that be why i seem to be having such issues just getting into it? It's a black screen and the message only comes up with the option to click OK without anything happening when clicked on. Can you tell me how to get it to open?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith