This morning when I left the house I noticed I couldn't get on any of my apps for longer than a few minutes before it would say they stopped working and would just kick me off. Then it froze up completely and I had to force it to restart. That's when it really went downhill. Whenever I try to restart it it freezes up midway through and won't complete the restart. When I do manage to complete the restart, which takes a good many tries until it does, it goes through the same thing all over again and starts having app failures and eventually just freezes up or shuts itself down. Sometimes it just shuts itself down before anything else happens as well. I tried my best to back up everything I had on my phone to the cloud with possible success, and did a factory reset. Even after the factory reset it has the same issues and won't let me reset up my phone at all, even after restarting it multiple times. I'm not quite sure what's wrong with it as I haven't downloaded anything in at least a month nor have I changed any settings. It also gets really hot when it does turn on and I've only had it about 7-8 months now. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S6.
    04-03-2017 06:56 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen in Safe Mode as well? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-29226
    04-03-2017 09:26 PM