I recently detected what I thought was spywsre, however i found out it was my phones system apps tracking my location, recording calls and making hidden calls i am shocked. I knew it was being done but that did not prepare me for the outrage I felt at seeing it happen in front of my eveys. I want to know who is responsible! If it had been a software application ii installed iI'm sure someone would be held accountable for this betrayal? Now who installs these apps, who benefits? Is there anyway to find out, or is it a mass conspiracy? Is there even a way to prevent it? Or do.i just allow it.
    Thank you
    04-04-2017 07:32 AM
    Welcome.

This may reassure you: http://amp.androidcentral.com/look-a...on-permissions

If not, please give more details about what you think may be happening.

Here are some of Android System's permissions, for example, on the phone I'm using now. They're all perfectly normal.

04-04-2017 07:37 AM
    Well I am still the spyware app for a completely different reason. Now I start getting notifications that my calls are being recorded that there are hidden calls and that my phone location is being tracked as well as the name of the offending apps which happened to be all system apps
    04-04-2017 07:44 AM
    I don't have a problem with the permissions I have a problem what apps recording my calls without my permission.
    04-04-2017 07:47 AM
    Okay. Please post screenshots of those notifications, which will help us to assess their nature and veracity. If you're not sure how, see this:
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=413366

A system app doing those things, in regions where legally permissible, would not necessarily be anything to worry about. It would be something to worry about if somehow or other some malicious app had been installed on your device. Do you suspect that?
    04-04-2017 07:47 AM