Data connected but no internet

A

AC Question

Hi all I'm having an issue with my phone where my phone shows that i'm connected to 4g/h+ but i'm unable to connect to the internet or make phone calls.

I've tried restarting my network settings/APN settings and even replaced my sim card with no luck. Does anyone know what else i can do to solve this problem?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone, and which carrier? When you replaced your SIM card, did you actually discuss the issue with your carrier?

justmybass

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
I did. but the representative didnt seem to know what to do and just asked me to try the troubleshooting steps on their website. I'm from singapore so my carrier is starhub and i'm using a OnePlus 3T

Wasagakid

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
I had same problem in several stores with my cell phone. I was in Walmart and showed the girl at the cell phone counter. She knew what was wrong.....when you connect in your settings it will say "connected, no internet". Just above on the same page there should be a line about the store you are in and you need to touch it. It will have some terms that you are supposed to read and then touch AGREE, then your wifi line below should now only say "connected" and you should be OK. I've done this in two stores this week and this method worked fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21