MTP "option"

69Rixter

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Greetings All:

I am trying to locate the MTP "activate" option on Coolpad phones (one w/ Kk 4.2.2 the other w/ 4.4.4) Have read many "help" sites that state to use "more" option in "storage" menu within the phone(s). That "option" is NOT available on either O.S. Can anyone inform me of how-to enable the MTP on these particular phones? (#1 Coolpad 3300a - Kk 4.4.4 #2 Coolpad 5560a - Kk 4.2.2) The following link is one of the sites I went to trying to find a solution...it might help you to better understand my dilema:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-7-0-nougat/708754-solved-where-mtp-so-i-can-turn.html
H-E-L-P...
Thanx:
Rick

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
When you connect the phone via USB to a computer, swipe down the notification panel. Do you see a USB icon? If so, tap it, then select MTP (or File Transfer).

69Rixter

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
No I do not. Sorry for the delay. I didn't receive any notification that you'd replied. Right now, I have a plethora of questions about this phone and am getting absolutely no response/help in solving any of the issues. Do you know of anyone/anywhere I can get help specific to Coolpad phones?
Thank You:
Rick

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, Android Central doesn't have a specific subforum for Coolpad pones. This looks like an official Coolpad support forum: Home - Coolpad Support Community | Coolpad Support Community

If you want to get email notifications of a response, then on the main desktop forums site, click the gear icon next to the notifications icon, then General Settings. Under Default Thread Subscription Mode, make sure it's set to "Instantly using Email, Push." Then subscribe to your own thread by clicking the Tools button, then Subscribe To This Thread.

For the phone -- have you already tried different USB cables? A cable can fail unexpectedly, and sometimes it could just be the data transfer part of the cable (so in other words, it might still be able to charge).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01