Hello Everyone,

Having lost my "simple" mobile phone, I was given a ZTE Blade L3 "smartphone." (I am not coping with it at all well!)

It came with many apps already in it and after having help to download - Gmail, Yahoo, Notes, AVG Cleaner, Unit Converter and WhatsApp, there remained only 187MB out of a total of 2.13GB in the Internal Storage, which it seems is the mandatory location for any downloaded apps.

Being completely non-technical and also well past my sell-by date, I bought an SD card. I moved what apps that I was 'allowed' to move to the card and now there is 14.13GB available from a total of 14.83GB, hoping that I could use that - WRONG!!

I get the no available space notice and am not able to download anything any more.

I have a total phone storage that is 2.75GB with 2.47GB available.

1st Question - how can I either increase my Internal Storage to allow apps to be downloaded or how can I enable downloads to go to eirher my Phone Storage or my SD Card storage.

I would note here that the "Default Write Disk" options of Phone Sorage and SD Card, make no diference when clicking the circle which produces a "dot" inside the circle alongside the name, downloads do not go to the chosen disk.

My second problem is - I don't know if I am allowed to enter two questions, please advise me if I should make this into a separate question - is that if I open a letter from - for example, CNET - that has choices to click open an article, when I try to open the article my phone throws up a notice of -

"Security Warning - There are problems with the security certificate for this site." beneath are choices - "View Certificate" "Go Back" "Continue."

If I click "Continue" it repeatedly returns and blocks me from seeing the article.
    How may I disable this from happening. For me, this is a trusted site which I have been going to for years on my pc.

If the answer(s) are technical, please write the details in simple words!!
    Thank you.

Regards,

Colin
    04-07-2017 03:55 AM