What does it mean when it says used Android system on my activity

Ri Now

Apr 16, 2017
Visit site
Android is the program your device uses. Like your pc might use Windows, or iPad uses apple.... Don't mess with it.

I think that this person is trying to ask (because I have this same question) not why Google or whatever is using the phones operating system...The phone is always using it. But, why these particular instances were tracked, and because of that: what it was used for,etc. gives you no information. Can u help with that?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I think that this person is trying to ask (because I have this same question) not why Google or whatever is using the phones operating system...The phone is always using it. But, why these particular instances were tracked, and because of that: what it was used for,etc. gives you no information. Can u help with that?
Welcome. :)

Android System includes many packages, so at any particular time, it is not surprising that one has been used. Tim1954 would certainly know that, and probably meant that. Just take a look at all the things it can do in Settings, Apps, All, Android System.