I've had problems with my battery for a couple of weeks now , but I was still able to turn it on and off and get it to work properly and it was totally working fine yesterday. However, yesterday I just left my phone on the table and it didn't turn on. Usually I would do the reboot step and hold the up volume button, the power button and the home button until I see the logo on the screen. However nothing happens, I've tried every measure including holding every button to see if it turns on, and taking out the battery but no luck. I left it charging all night but still have the same problem. The only thing that shows some signs of life is that every few minutes it occasssionaly vibrates and sometimes I see a tiny flicker of light in the screen but it goes away. I ordered a new battery because it was long overdue, but I don't know why my phone isn't responding. Is it a battery issue, or a phone/screen issue (there are light scratches but but for the most part the screen looks fine, and no water dropped on it).
    04-09-2017 07:48 AM
    🙋
    It could be that you need a new battery.
    04-09-2017 08:28 AM
    It could be a bad battery, or it could be that some humidity got into the phone (it sounds like the response of a wet phone).
    04-09-2017 11:55 AM