Hi All.
    We were watching video (saved on SD Card) on our Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 and we pressed something that caused "LOCK" icon appear on the top right corner of the screen. We hit 'Back" option few times thinking that will take the lock off but it just took us to the main screen and we could not find our way back to the file. Then we thought maybe it got deleted, went through the recovery process of deleted files buts its not there. It seems to be HIDDEN somewhere and we cannot find it or find an option on unlock it.
    Any suggestions on how to find and unlock it? Thank you.
    04-09-2017 02:42 PM
    Welcome to the forums. I am curious if it was made private. If you go into settings, then Privacy and safety, you should see a private mode section. Click on that and see if the picture shows up.
    aoksanka likes this.
    04-09-2017 04:40 PM
    Have you tried connecting the camera to a PC or checking the SD card on a PC?
    Golfdriver97 and aoksanka like this.
    04-09-2017 04:40 PM
    Thanks very much.
    It might be the case it became private but I was not able to find Privacy and safety setting on the camera.
    And yes, we did try connecting camera to PC and checking the SD card on PC - no luck.
    Its frustrating as its a video of kids competition and its just gone ...
    04-09-2017 07:05 PM
    Thanks very much.
    It might be the case it became private but I was not able to find Privacy and safety setting on the camera.
    And yes, we did try connecting camera to PC and checking the SD card on PC - no luck.
    Its frustrating as its a video of kids competition and its just gone ...
    The privacy setting I was describing isn't in the camera settings; it's in general settings.
    04-10-2017 10:01 AM