I have an Alcatel Evolve one touch smartphone and I need to get to clipboard,it's just a 3g

A

AC Question

I need to find clipboard on my Alcatel Evolve one touch smartphone because when I try to copy and paste something it always says copied to clipboard and I have no idea what this means. It's a 3G smartphone

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The clipboard is just an area of RAM designated to act as a clipboard, there's no physical or programmatic "clipboard". Your only accesses to the clipboard are copy, cut and paste. So if there's something in it, paste it somewhere. If there's nothing in it, copy or cut something to it. (Cut is just copy, then delete from the original location.) And when you restart the phone, or turn it off, the clipboard is cleared.

If you need more that just the one clipboard location, install something like Clipper - Clipboard Manager - it maintains its own internal "clipboard" that keeps what's in it through restarts and power-offs - and can hold more than one ting at a time that you get to choose from. (But it's still only copy, cut or paste.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20