Which phone brand would be the best for me to buy?

koakuma

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
Hi,
I'm not sure if this is a question I should ask here or if this forum is just for asking for solutions to problems you have with your phone, but I'll ask it anyway : which phone brand would be the best for me?
My 3rd Generation Motorola phone has many problems with SD cards (pretty sure it's the phone's fault, not the SD cards') and I'm searching for a new one.
Since I know nothing about phones and this Motorola is the first and only phone I ever owned, I do not know which brands are the best.

What I use my phone for :
Calling people (A little)
Taking photos (Preeeeetty rarely)
Play games (A looooooot)

So I want a good gaming smartphone.
I want one which has no problems with having, like, 200 apps installed and I want it to be able to play them well.
I want my number of apps to be limited only by my SD card's storage space, the phone shouldn't have any problems with installing lots and lots of apps and play them smoothly.

An option would be a phone with a gyroscope.
It is not essential, but a gyroscope would help playing Pokémon Go and having the real world as the background, instead of the game's own background.

I do not want an iPhone of any generation, I'd prefer an Android phone.
Android phones seem to be better and cheaper than iPhones, since these seem to be pretty overpriced.
I do not want a tablet, since while I use my phone mostly for games, I also need to call people sometimes, so what i need is a phone.

I don't know if there are much superior phone brands over others or if they're pretty much all the same, thus why i'm asking this question (I won't buy another Motorola phone though xD).
I'm not someone which will buy a new phone each time a new one gets out, so I want one that will work fine for many years.
Oh, I'm also searching for a phone which isn't too expensive if possible, but if it means it would be better for what I want to use it for, I'm ready to buy a more expensive one (You know, good quality for a good price, not overpriced.)
I hope you can give me good suggestions =D

By the way, sorry if this is not the kind of question I'm supposed to ask here, if so, please just tell me where I can ask this then.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! You can ask any question you like on here, this place is not restricted.
Regarding your question, best bet is going to a generic phone shop, explaining your requirements to the sales person and having the devices in your hand and trying them out. They can point you in the right direction re specs, then you can handle the devices and see which one you prefer..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc