After updating my galaxy note 5 to Android Nougat the "Pro" in camera mode has stop working. I already tried searching in google for a solution but I can't find any solution.
    04-13-2017 08:16 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try wiping the cache partition: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-27659
    04-17-2017 02:01 PM
    Didn't work for me. Please help. I'm an AT&T customer. If that matters but it really pisses me off. This isn't the only problem either. Apps keep crashing. Most importantly on Google and some websites, the auto predict and space for word selection at the top of the keyboard completely disappeared. I have found no way in any of the settings to fix this. I use the Samsung Keyboard. Always have always will I love it. Same goes for the Internet browaer. I don't know what to do. The other issue with keyboard is the auto predict. It constantly changes to the worst imaginable word. That makes zero logical sense in the sentence. Also, if you misspell a word and you hit the spacebar it saves it to the library or words. That's what I call it. For instance when you need to "ok" swear words and the like. But it doesn't do it for those words. It makes you type the real word you want in a sentence 3-4 times if you don't notice. This is why I miss my Nokia Lumia 1520. With Windows OS. Yes, I'll get laughs. But I'll tell you that was the best auto predictive and auto correct system ever made. It was similar to a human eye and brain the way we read text. We can understand words and sentences when letters are missing. Look it up if you don't know. Our brain automatically interprets what's supposed to be the word or sentence correctly. I digress. However, I wish it could go back to Marshmallow or even Lollipop to be quite honest. Even though I technically have the most technologically advanced Note in the market. If I didn't say it earlier I'm rocking a Note 5. Have a bum arm right now. It's taken me over an hour to type this.It would literally put me in extreme pain to scroll up. So if I get my balls busted for saying what type of phone I have twice all y'all can go to heck hahaha jk. Please help with these issues. Another example. When I typed heck it switched it to back. However heck was already in my dictionary. It doesn't allow you to keep what's written. The only solution I see would to turn auto predict off. Not sure if that takes away spell check. Well honestly it doesn't have a spell check when I originally typed honearky but phone didn't change it to honestly in predictive or spell check. But somethings it will make you type over and over. Now I have to type honearky again to unsafe the wrong spelling. In doing so it brought up a new misspelled spelling of honestly. So again, I ask for anyone or everyone's help to fix all the idiosyncrasies of my phone now. Also some misspellings can't be deleted for some reason. Ones that have a gap in the for instance, my sister's nickname. It's Kata. When I'm typing sometimes it ends up auto predicting as Kata with the k a t of Kata first and then a space then the a. I can't delete it out of the learned words either.
    Attached Thumbnails Pro mode in Galaxy Note 5 stops working after updating to Android Nougat-screenshot_20170705-072025.jpg   Pro mode in Galaxy Note 5 stops working after updating to Android Nougat-screenshot_20170705-071956.jpg   Pro mode in Galaxy Note 5 stops working after updating to Android Nougat-screenshot_20170705-071648.jpg   Pro mode in Galaxy Note 5 stops working after updating to Android Nougat-screenshot_20170705-071643.jpg  
    07-05-2017 06:25 AM