Hey everyone, I recently purchased Jaybird x3s and I've been enjoying it up until this point. I've tried connecting my headphones to my laptop (via bluetooth) with success, however when I call my friends (over discord, skype), I'm not able to use another program (with sound) and talk to them (use the microphone) at the same time. Furthermore, if I wish to speak to them using the stereo device built into the headphones rather than the hands-free (the latter of which is lower in quality), I am once again unable to use the microphone to talk to them. Is there a way to which I am able to use the stereo headphones and the built-in microphone at the same time?
    04-13-2017 10:04 PM
    I'm not exactly sure why the sound when selecting the Hands-free profile is so crappy, but that's just the way it is (on Windows, at least). If you connect the headset with the headphone profile, then sound is clear as intended. Now for the 'weird' part: Skype and other apps should automatically switch to hands-free when making calls.

Have you checked Skype's settings to see if there's something you might need to change there? Or if there's a Windows driver you need to install for your particular headset?
    04-14-2017 01:18 AM
    I've checked to see if there was any software needing to be installed for my particular headset however, it's just a "plug and play" type. I've fiddled with the skype / discord settings and it doesn't seem to let up either... I think that it may be a hardware thing (meaning the headphones aren't meant to run the high definition stereo output and the microphone on different programs at the same time) which, does seem a little unusual...
    04-14-2017 06:00 AM
    I'm traveling at the moment so don't have my computer with me to try but I'll see how mine works next week and I'll update if I see any special setting or something.
    04-15-2017 12:04 AM