Google App Updated, All apps disappear from home screen and Anti-Virus App says Google App is virus

A

AC Question

Basically I charged my phone for a little bit and when I came back later all the apps were gone from my home screen. I just assumed that it wasn't that big of a deal because the Google Updated and all my apps were in the apps folder nothing wrong. However DU Speed boost said that the Google App was a virus due to some "Ad.Apk.Google" or something like that. I'm assuming it has to do with Cookies or something. But better safe than sorry.

Thank you!

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Basically I charged my phone for a little bit and when I came back later all the apps were gone from my home screen. I just assumed that it wasn't that big of a deal because the Google Updated and all my apps were in the apps folder nothing wrong. However DU Speed boost said that the Google App was a virus due to some "Ad.Apk.Google" or something like that. I'm assuming it has to do with Cookies or something. But better safe than sorry.

Thank you!

Anti-Virus on an Android is NOT necessary if you're not reckless.
You want to fix the problem, uninstall that memory hogging, resource killing AV app

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty