Today began with my 2- year old phone deciding to delete all of my videos and 3000+ pictures from my phone and SD card all on its own. Then I tried to get into my game Pokemon Go and it said that it wouldn't authenticate. Finally I took my battery out as the phone was overheating and when I put it back in the phone turns on says the Process system isn't responding Do you want to close it?

This has kind of just ruined my birthday can someone please help me?
    04-15-2017 12:09 AM
    Welcome to the forums! Happy birthday and I'm sorry it didn't quite go as planned.
    Are you using an S6 or S5? I ask because the S6 is a sealed unit and taking the battery out is not so easy.
    Turn the unit off, then turn it back on in safe mode to see if it still misbehaves, if it does you have a software issue, if not, you have a rogue app playing up.
    Pressing volume down and power button until the logo appears, then releasing the power button but keep pushing the volume one until the device tells you it's in safe mode.
    That basically isolates all non preloaded apps and only uses the Samsung stuff, which allows you to determine if some app is giving you grief. And you can delete such apps from there... Come back and tell us how it went. And happy birthday once again! :-)
    04-15-2017 12:44 AM