FYI - Your "Step 1" is not responding.....

My LG-V10 was shut down and will not start back up. Will go as far as the black LG screen and then freezes there....
    I have already spoken with the Verizon rep. and was told this is a recent wide spread issue. I do have insurance on all my products. what do I need to do for you to replace my device ... Free of charge, as this is a product design issue, not a customer negligence claim??
    AmehhAdams likes this.
    04-18-2017 12:03 PM
    I had a similar issue with an older LG flip phone and the power still turned on but the phone just stayed blank .I was unsuccsesfull in getting any money because it was pay as you go and after taking it to many phone shops in southall that normally can fix anything it was basically a write off. sorry mate!
    04-18-2017 12:12 PM

My LG-V10 was shut down and will not start back up. Will go as far as the black LG screen and then freezes there....
    I have already spoken with the Verizon rep. and was told this is a recent wide spread issue. I do have insurance on all my products. what do I need to do for you to replace my device ... Free of charge, as this is a product design issue, not a customer negligence claim??

This is also happening to me, it has not gotten any better either... I went to Verizon also and I can not see a way not to get out of this without paying the deductible for your insurance. Now I have a $300 paperweight.
    04-20-2017 05:46 PM

Android Central has no affiliation with device manufacturers, network providers, or insurance companies. I think that you may have contacted the wrong people....though you're welcome to join as a member: https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    04-20-2017 06:12 PM
    This is also happening to me, it has not gotten any better either... I went to Verizon also and I can not see a way not to get out of this without paying the deductible for your insurance. Now I have a $300 paperweight.
    Welcome as a new member.

Please see my reply above.
    04-20-2017 06:14 PM