Up until two days ago, I liked my Samsung Tab S. I use it while listening to books via audio or while listening to music via YouTube. Suddenly, I can listen as long as the browser-tab or app (YouTube or audio) are currently running, active and displayed. If I switch tabs in browser, music in browser stops. If I use the "home" key, the music stops. Even if I am using YouTube or Audio Apps. Basically, it has made the tablet absolutely useless. Ready to throw it under a bus. Who wants a tab dedicated to running a single app at a time? Stupid. This tab is almost 3 years old and it has worked fine up until two days ago. Previous tablet worked fine for 2 years. What have I done? I have disable "Ok Google" and updated all apps and OS after this started.
    04-18-2017 10:55 PM
    I'm not sure about the browser app issue, but YouTube now has a premium version YouTube Red. Red allows you to play things in the background. It could be that Google disabled that ability for non-Red as a way of promoting the feature in Red.
    04-19-2017 11:23 AM