Recently my mobile gone into prob, I cannot take any pictures if I take it is not getting stored instead it is saying cannot generate thumbnail..๐Ÿ˜‘ I cannot download any pictures are files from my WhatsApp and from chrome... Kindly give me the right solution
    04-19-2017 05:13 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? Is the Camera app set to save pictures to Internal Storage or the SD card (if applicable)?
    vbala_20 likes this.
    04-19-2017 04:21 PM
    Thanks for replying..!! Xolo q1010i is the mobile I'm using .. I am not sure with data but it cannot download through wifi..
    Ya camera images are getting stored in SD card only.. Even I cannot upload any photos in WhatsApp r in any app..
    I cannot download any thing it is not getting stored PDF file pictures nothing is downloading.... What can I do?
    04-19-2017 11:45 PM
    Do you have a wireless plan for the phone that includes mobile data? If so, you can test the download issue easily by turning off wi-fi, making sure mobile data is turned on, and seeing if the phone can download from the web.

Are you saying that the Camera app is set to save pictures to the SD card, but it's unable to save the pictures, telling you it can't generate a thumbnail? If so, what if you change it to save pictures to Internal Storage? If that works, then the SD card is probably corrupt or faulty.
    04-20-2017 10:07 AM
    Yes you are right..!! The problem is in SD card only after I removed it everything is normal..!! Thank u
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-21-2017 04:28 AM