Why ask a question no one answers or your post goes bye bye
    04-19-2017 07:46 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Am I no one?

This forum gets hundreds of new posts every day, so you have to be patient, and sometimes you have to bump your thread or ask again. And sometimes there might not be a good answer.

Some posts get deleted from Ask A Question because they are duplicates, or use inappropriate language, or ask about illegal activities. There have also been a number of posts lately where people post a lot of gibberish in the thread title, presumably to gain attention -- these are being deleted, because that does not conform to forum etiquette.
    04-19-2017 01:06 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Am I no one?

This forum gets hundreds of new posts every day, so you have to be patient, and sometimes you have to bump your thread or ask again. And sometimes there might not be a good answer.

Some posts get deleted from Ask A Question because they are duplicates, or use inappropriate language, or ask about illegal activities. There have also been a number of posts lately where people post a lot of gibberish in the thread title, presumably to gain attention -- these are being deleted, because that does not conform to forum etiquette.
    What he said.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-19-2017 01:31 PM
    Also, you're welcome to join as a member and help answer questions.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-19-2017 03:03 PM
    Also, some of the posts that "disappear" were actually moved to a section of the forum that might result in a more direct answer.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-19-2017 05:05 PM