Consistent Keyboard Problems

A

AC Question

So about a week ago this started happening and it's making using my phone to actually communicate with people a huge pain in the arse.

Whenever I go to type a reply in messages (or Tinder, Kik, most games that let you type into them, anything really), the keyboard hangs for a good 30 seconds. Stuff I'm typing won't appear, then all of it will appear in a rush, skipping over any of the normal autocorrecting it would do, followed by the keyboard disappearing (but the input bar staying right in the middle of the screen). After another 30-45 seconds, the keyboard comes back into view, and from that point on I can continue typing the message with no issues. When I finish however, the keyboard then hangs on the screen (no matter what I do with the program I was typing in, I can close everything and the keyboard will still hang there) for another 30 seconds afterwards before finally receding.
The next time I try and type something, I get the exact same problem, whether I've switched apps or closed out of messages or whatever. Similarly, if I back up to the beginning of typing something again (i.e. the bar is blank and the cursor is in the first position) it recreates the hang/dissapear/reappear/hang at end cycle again.
If I try and use capitalization, it recreates the problem about 75% of the time. This makes using my phone for texting or email hindered to the point of being virtually unusable. Anybody know what I can do?
I am using a Samsung ON5, running Marshmallow version 6.0.1.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams