I miss my phone the way it used to be. I am the only Galaxy user out of my friends and family. I have taken a lot of good natured teasing over the last 6 years but always felt like they were just on the iPhone bandwagon and didn't know that my phone was way better.
    Now I am seriously contemplating getting a crappy iPhone. I hate this update. I hate the look, I hate how my contact favorites are a list and have to be alphebatized, I hate the bland colors, I hate the stupid keyboard!! Why would you put a question mark where the period used to be??? Why would the period not be on the first screen? I send a lot of emails and texts through my phone, a phone I now hate. This post has now taken me more than 5 times longer to write due to all the errors I had to fix. I had to download a new keyboard and I think the one I picked stinks, but it is still better than what my phone "updated" to. Guess I have to waste more of my valueable time guessing at and downloading additional keyboards. I hope I can find time over the next few days to bring my phone back to Sprint and have a tech uninstall the newest update. Thank you Samsung, I feel like I have been royally screwed over.
    04-20-2017 05:58 AM
    So you're not happy with Nougat then?
    04-20-2017 06:59 AM
    04-20-2017 07:02 AM