Why did my 10gb of data stored in my 256gb lexar doesnt show on my s7 edge ?

A

AC Question

I got a 256gb lexar a few days now,(for my s7 edge), first things first, transfer data (videos, pictures, app, etc) to the sd, everything normal with the use, now 4 days later trying to access some data, surprise! Surprise! Nothing!..
No datta stored in it is shown
Apparently viewing the storage settings it shows that 10gb are used from 250gb (exactly like that 250gb[is this normal]), but once i access the sd card, it shows nothing.
Soooo! I dont know what next, i keep looking what could be wrong and my sd doesnt say error reading or anything like that, help me know what might be wrong, i have important data on tha sd soo please help!

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I got a 256gb lexar a few days now,(for my s7 edge), first things first, transfer data (videos, pictures, app, etc) to the sd, everything normal with the use, now 4 days later trying to access some data, surprise! Surprise! Nothing!..
No datta stored in it is shown
Apparently viewing the storage settings it shows that 10gb are used from 250gb (exactly like that 250gb[is this normal]), but once i access the sd card, it shows nothing.
Soooo! I dont know what next, i keep looking what could be wrong and my sd doesnt say error reading or anything like that, help me know what might be wrong, i have important data on tha sd soo please help!

Hard disk manufacturers calculate 1GB as 1,000,000,000 bytes. Microsoft calculates 1 Gigabyte as 1,073,741,824 bytes. This means you lose 7%. This is true of any drive and always has been. So a 250GB drive gives you 232GB

So first question, are you taking the above into consideration, because number 1, your 250GB would never show 250GB free, it would show in theory 232GB when it's empty.

Last edited: