Google Weather Radar Not Working

Reg Robinson

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I have a Verizon LG G6. I like to switch out weather apps periodically and noticed that the radar on any app using Google radar does not show roads or city names. Weather Timeline does not even offer the radar icon to select to activate the radar. My tablet and my wife's LG G4 have no similar issue.
I have checked location services, cleared the app cache, and re-installed the affected apps. Have not yet contacted a developer. What do you think, please?

E Schuckmer

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I have a Verizon LG G6. I like to switch out weather apps periodically and noticed that the radar on any app using Google radar does not show roads or city names. Weather Timeline does not even offer the radar icon to select to activate the radar. My tablet and my wife's LG G4 have no similar issue.
I have checked location services, cleared the app cache, and re-installed the affected apps. Have not yet contacted a developer. What do you think, please?

I'm having the exact same problem on my Verizon G6. I tried all the same things you did to solve the problem but nothing has worked. Found that someone else has the same problem using the Uber app. At first I thought this had something to do with Nougat not the G6 specifically. But, I have done a lot of searching and the only references I see to this problem are with the G6.

Hope this gets solved. Will repost if I figure this out.

E Schuckmer

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I have found other Verizon Lg G6 users having this same issue over on XDA forums. It seems the only solution anyone has found is to do a factory reset. After that it functions correctly.

That's what I am going to have to do :-(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol