Done with Samsung and Android. Nougat is the worst

A

AC Question

It is my understanding that it is extremely difficult if not impossible to roll back my note 5 from Nougat. I had never had any issues with my phone until the automatic update installed nougat. It is awful. The color scheme sucks. My touch screen now randomly does things when I point to something. Sometimes the phone opens apps on its own. It is not a virus. None of this happened before last week when it automatically installed Nougat. I am just done with Samsung. I don't trust their new phones and can't use my old one. Unfortunately the only alternative seems to be Apple. I can't believe, after all these years on Android, I have to go to Apple. Samsung's phone business will not exist in 10 years, mark it down.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Your experience on Samsung should not be representative of Android as a whole. I encourage you to find a different device, from a different manufacturer. But, if you want one manufacturer that significantly changes the overall interface of the OS to spoil you on an entire ecosystem, go buy an Apple device.

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I am done with Samsung, but not done with Android. Only iPhones and Google Pixels from here one out. Samsung is the worst with updates. The S7 Edge is my last Samsung phone. They are not putting me through the same experience with the S8. All that glitters ain't gold.