Blackberry Hub Galaxy S8+

anon(5990673)

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
Trying to figure why call logs are not showing in my Samsung Galaxy S8+ Blackberry Hub.

Tried to reset permission, but nothing has changed.

Does anyone know what can be done to integrate calls logs in Hub?

Ecm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. That could certainly be having an effect. The BB Hub may certainly have issues with dual sims -- I could see that throwing all kinds of curves into the mix.

I would have loved to get my hands on the dual sim version.

Perhaps if you posted the question on CB, here: BlackBerry HUB+ Suite

There is a BlackBerry rep (LiamQ) that has been fairly active in responding to Hub issues. He may have some ideas.

anon(5990673)

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
That could be the only reason I can think off, dual sim.

Dual sim version are handy when travelling or if you have a side sweet tooth and don't want your dietitian to know hahaha

I've heard the Exynos version bench mark test scores are higher compared to snapdragon.

Hopefully LiamQ does respond to the question!

I did post the same question on CB but it was under ask a question. I'll post in the mentioned section now.

Thank a lot!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. That could certainly be having an effect. The BB Hub may certainly have issues with dual sims -- I could see that throwing all kinds of curves into the mix.

I would have loved to get my hands on the dual sim version.

Perhaps if you posted the question on CB, here: BlackBerry HUB+ Suite

There is a BlackBerry rep (LiamQ) that has been fairly active in responding to Hub issues. He may have some ideas.

As this user stated, I'd ask CrackBerry this very same question - they'd have loads of experience with this.

Ecm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That could be the only reason I can think off, dual sim.

Dual sim version are handy when travelling or if you have a side sweet tooth and don't want your dietitian to know hahaha

I've heard the Exynos version bench mark test scores are higher compared to snapdragon.

Hopefully LiamQ does respond to the question!

I did post the same question on CB but it was under ask a question. I'll post in the mentioned section now.

Thank a lot!

I found the thread on CB and moved it to the Hub+ Suite forum. No need to post a new one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1