There's a lot of apps which depend on the Clock standard app for inputs. However, there is a very big flaw with the Clock standard app for people who are Dutch; the command to dismiss an alarm has been translated as "Negeren", which doesn't remotely mean "Dismiss', it means "Ignore", as in, "Push back and remind me again later".

Working with people who have a mental handicap, this is incredibly frustrating, as we were trying out the Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) app as a playful means to get them to get started on chores. We were incredibly lucky that this was caught before we launched this project in full for our clients, or they might have smashed their phones and tablets in order to get the alarm to stop, since they cannot see any way to turn it off on the screen.

This can lead to serious harm to perception of Android devices, perceptions which already are a struggle to deal with in caring for the mentally handicapped. Paranoia towards electronic devices can be very hard to root out and we, for the most part, don't even try if it doesn't come up naturally.

We need a fix for this as soon as possible, but we don't know how to contact technical support and work on a solution with them.
    04-23-2017 02:38 PM
    đŸ™‹Assuming that you mean the Google Clock app, email a description of the problem to android-clock-feedback@google.com
    04-23-2017 02:56 PM