I updated my LG G STYLO, to the LG STYLUS 2 PLUS, and for some reason I Uninstalled the Pre-Installed Weather App.
    Finally after 2 days of looking, I found it.
    Know, my problem is that I can't find a Weather Widget big enough to fill my Phone's screen.
    With this New LG STYLUS 2 PLUS, you need to LONG PRESS ON A BLANK SCREEN TO SEE THE WIDGETS AVAILABLE.
    One thing that I don't like about the Updated phone, is that the phone decides which Apps. get Widgets, and for some reason the Weather App. doesn't have a Widget. I went to Google Play Store, and downloaded FANCY WEATHER WIDGETS, but I don't really like them too much. I've tried almost all of the Weather Widget Apps. that Google has to offer.
    DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO GET THE WEATHER WIDGET FOR THE PRE-INSTALLED WEATHER APP. VERSION 5.0.19 FOR LG SMARTPHONES?
    To get this Pre-Installed Weather App. back. I had to CREATE AN LG ACCOUNT FOR LG SMARTWORLD.
    Thank You!!
    04-25-2017 10:50 AM
    The phone doesn't "decide which apps get widgets", the developer decides whether to write a widget for the app. Even if it looks like the same app, just updating Android could mean that you get an updated version of an app - and the updated version doesn't have a widget.

Yahoo Weather has a full screen mode. So does Fancy Widgets. Weather Radar & Forecast looks like it's full screen too.
    04-25-2017 01:19 PM
    Hi all.. Had the great weather widget on the LG Stylo 2. Have used it forever. Disappeared from my home screen and it is no longer showing in the widget menu! Help! Other weather apps have ads. Ugh.

Thanks in advance!
    05-24-2017 10:02 AM