I'm trying to change the operating system of a samsung galaxy amp2 to arabic and it is not listed as a supported language. What can I do?
    04-25-2017 03:49 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Samsung tends to restrict language availability for its phones depending on which region the phone was intended for. Do you know which region your phone was intended for? What's the exact model number?
    04-26-2017 01:04 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Samsung tends to restrict language availability for its phones depending on which region the phone was intended for. Do you know which region your phone was intended for? What's the exact model number?
    My phone was bought from Dubai, I was using it in the UK (UK number) and swiping normally to Arabic keyboard after I added the language in 'Language and input'. I am now in the USA using the same phone with a different sim (US number) and somehow can't use Arabic keyboard anymore. Is there something technical that I am missing or is it a restriction in the USA?
    05-04-2017 09:35 PM
    Do you still have a lot of languages to choose from for the keyboard, or are more than just the Arabic language missing?

When you get a chance, head over to the Introductions forum and tell us something about yourself! Introductions
    05-05-2017 07:38 PM
    All languages are still options to add/delete from settings.

However, once added and writing a message, the keyboard does not allow the use of any recently added language. I have tried Arabic, Deutsch, Filipino and Indonesian.
    05-09-2017 04:52 PM
    It's always a little tricky for me to help with settings on a phone that I don't have in front of me, if I don't have a similar one myself. Can you show some screenshots of the Samsung Keyboard's settings menu? http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html
    05-10-2017 10:39 AM